There are so many opportunities now to learn about Investing in Sustainable Stock.
When I think about my beautiful family I think about environmental and financial security. Investment is one of our important routes to thriving and sustaining ourselves.
The first thing I would say is that I agree with Warren Buffet….look him up. He famously said
“The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient”
If you take anything away from this post let it be this statement. It has served me extraordinarily well over the years.
My choice has always been to invest in sustainable and green companies because it fits in with my principles and values. With the rise of opportunities to invest in Crypto to and all that that involves, here are my top 10 tips to trade free and safe while you learn. Don’t invest until you’ve followed the tips and are ready to hit the road – in my humble opinion. If you have a small sum you want to work and learn with and are ok to lose then onward and upward.
The future of finance – Fintech
For so long now the rich and wealthy have completely dominated the stock market. They have made vast fortunes out of exploiting companies, people, communities and the planet.
Fin Tech, or financial IT technology has started to shift the power away from this tiny minority. An enormous number of people are learning all about how the financial system works and how they can successfully invest funds into companies they really care about.
Wealth is starting to redistribute. R/Wall Street Bets, the Reddit subgroup are actively challenging the mighty hedge funds – harnesses the power of the retailers – millions of us. I think that to educate yourself and understand is a great thing to do. Education is power folks.
People often shy away from investment and/or get other people to do the investing for them for a fee.
I have used an investment platform to over time that is designed to teach and encourage people to learn the skills of trading or simply copy trading quickly, completely safely and effectively.
So here’s my Strategy for learning about investing.
1. Sign into eToro and set up a virtual account. Yes – You can play at it. You do not put any money in. You can apply any amount to your virtual dashboard because it’s there for play. For practice.
2. Copy trade the Green Investment Portfolio and watch it perform on your virtual account. The copying opportunity is brilliant. You can research people and portfolios and if you like what you see you can hit the copy button.
3. Choose your favourite companies, cryptocurrencies, whatever and invest in them on your virtual platform.
4. Sign up to the training with Henry Francis Ward. Fantastic beginners and advanced courses.He is amazing and hates gambling and emotional trading. You will learn so much.
5. Practice what you are learning on your virtual account.
6. Open a real account and have a go. Keep the virtual account at all times so that you can watch what’s going on. I Suggest you copy trade and learn.
7. Research and choose the companies you want to invest in and build up your investments slowly.
8. Keep an eye on the news and use all the research tools Etoro
9. Don’t Rush, don’t gamble, never invest emotionally. Always use the technical and scientific approaches Henry will tell you all about. 67% of people will lose when they invest often because they ignore the most basic rules.
10.Don’t use leverage or CFD, Contract for Difference, until you have a full understanding of trading – and if you don’t understand what I’m on about here…DON”T DO IT.
Entertaining Introduction Video.
Here are some links to eToro
eToro is a multi asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and crypto asset, as well as trading CFD Assets,(Contract for Difference).CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 67% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and crypto assets, as well as trading CFD assets. eToro (Europe) Ltd., is a Financial Services Company authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC) under the license # 109/10.
I will write a lot more about Crypto Currency in the coming year. There is no doubt that the world is changing rapidly, again :-). The financial landscape is transforming.